Company Vision & History
BHB Printing Pty Ltd was established in 1947 by Len Howlett. The business has grown and evolved over the years and is today still owned and run by the third generation of the founding family. BHB Printing Pty Ltd consistently pursues the desire to be better at what we do, by following our vision statement which quite simply says
“BHB is an integrated print solutions provider with the best people, technology and systems delivering excellence in quality, value and service to our clients.”
Underpinning this vision is a set of behaviours and values that we expect from our people. BHB’s values are:
- We always act with honesty and integrity.
- We pride ourselves on being respectful of others.
- We are always courteous and well mannered.
- We are fully accountable.
- We are always striving to be better and improve for our clients.
- We display initiative and focus on solutions to customer problems.
- We never let errors go unchecked or unresolved.
- We are always ready to roll up our sleeves to help each other and our clients.
- We value the need to follow a process as this has and will continue to instill a strong sense of confidence and reliability to our business.